PGMS EAST to be featured in National Publication

August 6, 2010- The Prairie Grove Middle School EAST will be featured in an upcoming article written and published by the National Science Teachers Association with regards to our Lake Lincoln project that we complted last November.  Congratulations to the Lake Lincoln/ World Water Monitoring Day team!

About Me

I am a teacher, a wife, and a mother of two wonderful boys. In my spare time, I take professional photographs (www.expressionsphotographynwa.com), I enjoy reading, swimming, and spending time with my family. We are die hard Naturals fans and we enjoy going to the games as much as possible. I have two dogs, a lot of cows, no cats, two moles in my yard that are destroying my flower beds, and I sing in my school's 'rock band'. Whew, now you know a little bit more about me:)