It's Raining Projects

WOW- PGMS EAST is on a roll with projects for the 2010-2011 school year... here is what we are working on so far:
*  Breast Cancer Awareness "Pink Out" Project vs. Farmington EAST
* Pop-top collection project for the Ronald McDonald House in Little Rock
* STUCO Election Video
* 5th grade slideshow fundraiser project
* World Water Monitoring Day at Lake Wedington (October 16, 2010)- Parent Volunteers needed:)
* EAST Night Out planning and preparation
* Battlefield Park Mile Loop GPS mapping project
*Chili Cook Off T-shirt design competition- winner gets Sonic Gift Card from Mrs. Ashley:)
* Reading Project with the Primary Building
* Virtual Tour of the Middle School
* Recycling Project at the Intermediate Building
* Riparian Project w/ the Illinois River Watershed Partnership

About Me

I am a teacher, a wife, and a mother of two wonderful boys. In my spare time, I take professional photographs (www.expressionsphotographynwa.com), I enjoy reading, swimming, and spending time with my family. We are die hard Naturals fans and we enjoy going to the games as much as possible. I have two dogs, a lot of cows, no cats, two moles in my yard that are destroying my flower beds, and I sing in my school's 'rock band'. Whew, now you know a little bit more about me:)