EAST Night Out

 EAST Night Out will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2010- This is a mandatory attendance assignment by all EAST students as they will present their projects to everyone who attends our event. Complete student participation at this event will earn your child/children a 100% on their upcoming 9 weeks examination in EAST. Come and see what the next generation of young people are up to!

Where: PGMS Cafeteria
Time: 5:30-7:30
Snacks provided

See you there!

About Me

I am a teacher, a wife, and a mother of two wonderful boys. In my spare time, I take professional photographs (www.expressionsphotographynwa.com), I enjoy reading, swimming, and spending time with my family. We are die hard Naturals fans and we enjoy going to the games as much as possible. I have two dogs, a lot of cows, no cats, two moles in my yard that are destroying my flower beds, and I sing in my school's 'rock band'. Whew, now you know a little bit more about me:)