2011-2012 EAST... Moving Education in a Different Direction.

PGMS EAST is on a roll for the 2011-2012 school year.  Here is what we have going on:

  • EAST Upgrade Grant- $10K
  • EAST After Hours Grant- $10K
  • Civil War Augmented Reality Project for The Hindman Museum at the Battlefield Park.
  • Senior sidewalk restoration project
  • School district GIS energy project
  • Crime Stoppers hotline number
  • Butterfly/Rain Garden on campus
  • EAST Night Out- Tuesday, October 18, 2011 from 6:00- 8:00
  • Google SketchUp of the EAST classroom
  • Virtual tour of the Valley View Golf Course
  • Virtual tour of the Prairie Grove School District
  • Red Ribbon Week anti-drug door decorating contest
  • Prairie Grove Tiger Sports App
  • Illinois River Watershed Partnership environmental projects
  • Adopt a Highway
  • 2012 Founders Award Application
  • 2012 EAST Conference
  • EAST Technical Trainings at the Fayetteville and Little Rock campuses.

About Me

I am a teacher, a wife, and a mother of two wonderful boys. In my spare time, I take professional photographs (www.expressionsphotographynwa.com), I enjoy reading, swimming, and spending time with my family. We are die hard Naturals fans and we enjoy going to the games as much as possible. I have two dogs, a lot of cows, no cats, two moles in my yard that are destroying my flower beds, and I sing in my school's 'rock band'. Whew, now you know a little bit more about me:)